Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Projects in progress part 2




I love to surf blogs. One can find endless amount of information that either you know nothing about, or that you cannot believe that someone else out there in the world shares the same weird passion you have.

Yesterday, I was careening about the blogosphere and found this:



Weaving - a craft I would love to pick up. I have a small inkle loom, but have yet to have the chance to use it. It's one of those projects on my "To-do" list. When I came across this blog, I thought, 'what the heck - this is incredibly easy'. And it is. I managed to get the cardboard cut out, warp strung, and about 3 inches woven in a couple of hours last night. What's it going to be? Hmmmmm...haven't decided yet. But I'll post the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment